The Society of Pension Professionals has three fundamental aims:-
- Influencing policy and strategy – to draw upon the knowledge and experience of Members so as to contribute to and influence legislation and other general developments affecting pension and related benefit provision. We are consulted by a broad range of policy forming and regulatory bodies.
- Member services – to provide Members with access to technical information and insight into the key policy debates in the industry.
- Industry profile – The Society of Pension Professionals helps raise the profile of all Members and to help address practical industry issues on their behalf.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of membership of the Society of Pension Professionals include:-
- Sharing of information, discussion and debate on key industry developments
- Regular technical updates and ability to share experience and thoughts with other industry practitioners
- Membership of sub – committees which drive input into policy debate
- Attendance at events throughout the year including evening meetings, annual conference and roundtables
- Access to other professionals for discussion on industry developments
- On request, copies of Pensions Age magazine for employees of the Society’s members free of charge (usual annual subscription cost is £149), as well as the Pensions Age email news service.