SPP Meeting Online – July 2020: Scheme Valuations and Integrated Risk Management in 2020
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address.
The topic of this event will be “Scheme Valuations and Integrated Risk Management in 2020”.
- Charles Cowling (Chief Actuary, Mercer) – Actuarial
- Judy Anunda (Director, Lincoln Pensions) – Covenant Assessment
- July Alexander (Director, Institutional Relations, Kempen) – Fiduciary Management
4.00 p.m. – Start of meeting followed by Q&A
5.15 p.m. – Meeting ends
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.