SPP Conference Month – Session 2 – Legal Update – Recent Judgments: the Practical Impact on Pension Schemes – 8/9/20
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address.
Legal Update – Recent Judgments: the Practical Impact on Pension Schemes
James Riley, SPP President
- Claire Carroll (Partner, Eversheds Sutherland) – bio
- Edward Brown (Partner, Hogan Lovells International LLP) – bio
- Jessica Kerslake (Counsel, Allen & Overy LLP) – bio
10.00 a.m. – Start of session followed by Q&A
11.15 a.m. – Meeting ends
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.
The full programme is available here.