SPP Meeting Online – December 2020: Risk Settlement in the Current Market
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address.
The topic of this event will be “Risk settlement in the current market”
- Ken Hardman (Partner, Lane Clark & Peacock LLP)
- Adolfo Aponte (Managing Director, Lincoln Pensions)
- John Towner (Head of Origination and Execution, Legal & General)
- Chair – Sam Hall
10.00 a.m. – Start of meeting followed by Q&A
11.15 a.m. – Meeting ends
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.