London Evening Meeting – February 2018: How do we keep members on board when auto-enrolment contributions increase?
Who can attend:
Attendance is normally restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us to request a guest pass.
The general theme of the evening will be on keeping members on board against the background of the coming increase in minimum auto-enrolment contributions including the legal position relating to “opting down” as an alternative to “opting out”
- Helen Powell (Allen & Overy LLP)
- Mark Pemberthy (Conduent HR Services)
5.00 p.m. – Registration and Refreshments
5.30 p.m. – Start of meeting
6.45 p.m. – The meeting is expected to end following questions and answers
6.45 p.m. – Drinks reception
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.
London evening meetings can be oversubscribed. Where we assess this to be likely, we will cap initial attendance at a maximum of ten per Member organisation on a first come first served basis. Any names in excess of ten will be placed on a waiting list and we will be in touch if it proves possible to accommodate them.
As always, in the event of the expected attendance exceeding the capacity of the venue, we reserve the right to decline bookings.