London Evening Meeting – May 2017: The Pros and Cons of Gilts-Based Funding for DB Pension Schemes
Who can attend:
Attendance is normally restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us to request a guest pass.
The Pros and Cons of Gilts-Based Funding for DB Pension Schemes
- Steve Hitchiner (Barnett Waddingham LLP)
- Richard Jones (Punter Southall)
5.00 p.m. – Registration and Refreshments
5.30 p.m. – Start of meeting
6.45 p.m. – The meeting is expected to end following questions and answers and will be followed by drinks and canapes
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.
London evening meetings can be oversubscribed. Where we assess this to be likely, we will cap initial attendance at a maximum of ten per Member organisation on a first come first served basis. Any names in excess of ten will be placed on a waiting list and we will be in touch if it proves possible to accommodate them.
As always, in the event of the expected attendance exceeding the capacity of the venue, we reserve the right to decline bookings.