London Evening Meeting – October 2016: Brexit: Pensions Stronger Outside Europe?
Who can attend:
Attendance is normally restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us to request a guest pass.
Brexit: Pensions Stronger Outside Europe?
Among the ground we aim to cover:
- Equality legislation
- PPF & FAS
- GMP equalisation
- IORPS II Directive
- General investment implications
- Funding and scheme financing
- Hugh Nolan (Spence & Partners / President SPP)
- Duncan Buchanan (Hogan Lovells International / Immediate Past President SPP)
- Clifford Sims (Squire Patton Boggs / SPP Council Member)
5.00 p.m. – Registration
(NB: On this occasion refreshments will be served AFTER the meeting)
5.30 p.m. – Start of meeting
6.45 p.m. – The meeting is expected to end following questions and answers
6.45 p.m. – 7.30 p.m. – Refreshments will be served
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.
London evening meetings can be oversubscribed. Where we assess this to be likely, we will cap initial attendance at a maximum of ten per Member organisation. Any names in excess of ten will be placed on a waiting list and we will be in touch if it proves possible to accommodate them.
As always, in the event of the expected attendance exceeding the capacity of the venue, we reserve the right to decline bookings.