SPP Conference Month 2020 – Session 1 – How Pension Schemes Can Practically Support Sustainability – 1/9/20
Slides SPP Conference Session 1 – 1/9/2020
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address.
How Pension Schemes Can Practically Support Sustainability.
- Adam Matthews (Director of Ethics and Engagement, Church of England Pensions Board and Co-chair, Transition Pathway Initiative) – bio
- Tim Manuel (Head of Responsible Investment, Aon) – bio
- Tegs Harding (Director, Independent Trustees Services) – bio
10.00 a.m. – Start of session followed by Q&A
11.15 a.m. – Meeting ends
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.
The full programme is available here.