SPP Conference Month 2020 – Session 4 – TPR & PPF: Managing Pension Scheme Risk in the Current Climate – 22/9/20
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address. Booking closes 24 hours prior the the event.
TPR & PPF: Managing Pension Scheme Risk in the Current Climate.
- Stephen Wilcox (Chief Risk Officer, Pension Protection Fund) – bio
- Jo Hill (Executive Director of Strategy and Risk, The Pensions Regulator) – bio
10.00 a.m. – Start of session followed by Q&A
11.15 a.m. – Meeting ends
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.
The full programme is available here.