SPP Conference Month – Session 5 – Economic and Investment Outlook for the UK – 29/9/20
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address.
Economic and Investment Outlook for the UK.
Bob Campion (Head of Fiduciary Management, Charles Stanley)
- Yael Selfin (Chief Economist, KPMG UK) – bio
- The Rt Hon Lord David Willetts (President of the Advisory Council and Intergenerational Centre, Resolution Foundation) – bio
- Saker Nusseibeh, CBE (CEO, International at Federated Hermes) – bio
10.00 a.m. – Start of session followed by Q&A
11.15 a.m. – Meeting ends
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.
The full programme is available here.