SPP Emerging Issues Series – 15 December 2020: informal session on ‘The Impact of RPI Reform on Pension Schemes’
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address.
Tuesday, 15th December 2020
16.00 p.m. – Start of the informal meeting followed by Q&A
16.45 p.m. – Meeting ends
As an ‘Emerging Issues’ seminar the topic will be “The Impact of RPI Reform on Pension Schemes”.
Following the government’s response to their consultation on RPI reform, the SPP is running an event exploring the reaction of pension schemes and consultants to this change, with particular focus on investment and funding implications.
This is an informal opportunity for you to hear the views of, and pose your questions to, our speakers, as well as to share your own experiences and thoughts with fellow pension professionals.
- Paul McGlone (Partner, Aon)
- Celene Lee (Principal – Investment Consulting, Buck)
- Chair – James Riley (Partner, Isio)
- PMI: 45 minutes under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 45 minutes (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.