SPP Meeting Online – November 2020: How trusteeship is evolving
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address.
The topic of this event will be “How trusteeship is evolving”
- Nita Tinn (Client Director, Independent Trustee Services)
- Susan Andrews (Trustee Director, Chief Risk Officer, Ross Trustees)
- Robert Thomas (Director, The Law Debenture Pension Trust Corporation)
4.00 p.m. – Start of meeting followed by Q&A
5.15 p.m. – Meeting ends
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.