SPP Meeting Online – October 2020: Auto-enrolment: What should the next steps be?
Slides Online Meeting – 20/10/2020 – Auto-enrolment: What should the next steps be?
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address.
The topic of this event will be “Auto-enrolment: What should the next steps be?”
- Mark Bondi (Senior Technical Consultant, Capita Employee Benefits)
- Rob O’Carroll (Automatic enrolment and NEST Policy, Policy Group, Department for Work and Pensions)
- Dale Critchley (Policy Manager, Workplace Savings and Retirement, Aviva)
4.00 p.m. – Start of meeting followed by Q&A
5.15 p.m. – Meeting ends
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.