SPP / PMI half-day pensions seminar followed by PMI-Scotland AGM 2019
We are pleased to invite you to a half-day pensions seminar run jointly by the SPP and PMI in Scotland.
Topics and speakers are still being finalised, but issues to be covered will include:.
- DC governance, including latest Regulator activity on Chair and Benefit Statements
- Latest developments on DC investments; ESG, Illiquids, etc.
- GMP equalisation: Latest guidance from DWP and HMRC
- Scheme Funding
- Employer covenant
- Brexit update (if the UK agrees a deal to leave the EU by June)
- Lunch and PMI-Scotland AGM
- Close: 13.30
The cost of the seminar, which includes a buffet breakfast and lunch, is £25 per attendee.
The seminar will also be followed by the PMI-Scotland Annual General Meeting. All are welcome to attend.
Please register your interest as soon as possible by e-mailing – ScottishPMI@Barnett-Waddingham.co.uk. You will be sent an acknowledgement and details of how to make payment for the seminar.