SPP / PMI half-day pensions seminar followed by PMI-Scotland AGM
We are pleased to invite you to a half-day pensions seminar run jointly by the SPP and PMI in Scotland.
Details of the topics and speakers are provided below.
The cost of the seminar, which includes a buffet breakfast and lunch, is £25 per attendee.
The seminar will also be followed by the PMI-Scotland Annual General Meeting. All attendees are welcome to attend.
We expect demand for this seminar to be high and numbers will be limited to 40 delegates. So, please register your interest as soon as possible by e-mailing – ScottishPMI@Barnett-Waddingham.co.uk. You will be sent an acknowledgement and details of how to make payment for the seminar.
The topics, speakers and timings for this event are:
- Registration and Breakfast: 9.00 – 9.30
- 21st Century Trusteeship, Marion de Voy and Jim Doran, Mercer: 9.30 – 10.10
- General Data Protection Regulation, Brian Taylor, Hymans Robertson: 10.10 – 10.40
- Coffee Break: 10.40 – 10.55
- Flexible Savings in the Workplace (including LISA), John Wilson, JLT and tbc: 10.55 – 11.30
- Outcome of General Election and implications for pensions, tbc: 11.30 – 12.00
- Lunch and PMI-Scotland AGM: 12.00 – 13.00
- Close: 13.00