SPP Scotland Meeting – September 2015: VAT and Pensions: The Latest Developments and Actions for DC and DB Schemes
SPP Scotland seminar, covering the latest developments in VAT and pensions:
- The PPG and ATP cases and their impact on DB and DC pension schemes
- HMRC guidance
- What trustees and employers should be doing and by when
- What service providers should be doing
- What to look out for in the future
This event will help clarify how the recent cases as interpreted in HMRC guidance should be applied by trustees, employers and advisers.
- Keith Webster, Partner at CMS Cameron McKenna
- John Wilson, Head of Technical, JLT Benefit Solutions, Chair of the SPP in Scotland and Head of the SPP sub-group on VAT
8.30 p.m. – Registration
9.00 – 10.00 a.m. – Seminar
CMS Cameron Mckenna LLP, Saltire Court, 20 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh; EH1 2EN (Directions: http://www.cms-cmck.com/Edinburgh-United-Kingdom)
To register your interest, please e-mail John Wilson at John_Wilson@JLTGroup.com.