TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE
SOCIETY OF PENSION PROFESSIONALS MEMBER LOG-IN
- The content of the Member pages on The Society of Pension Professionals website is for your general information and use only. You must be authorised by us for access to the pages.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on The Society of Pension Professionals Member pages for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials might contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on The Society of Pension Professionals Member pages is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. The Society of Pension Professionals Member pages contain material, which is owned by us or hosted by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with the permission of The Society of Pension Professionals.
- Unauthorised use of The Society of Pension Professionals Member pages might give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time The Society of Pension Professional Member pages might include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of The Society of Pension Professionals Member pages and any dispute arising out of such use, is subject to the Laws of England and Wales.
- To access The Society of Pension Professionals Member pages you will require a user name and password, which will be linked to an appropriate e-mail account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities occurring under your account, username and/or password, which are due to your conduct, inaction or negligence. If you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorised conduct, concerning your account, username and/or password, you agree to contact us immediately by emailing info@. The Society may, at its discretion, bar access from any specific email service or ISP.
- If you live in a country or state, which does not allow any of the foregoing exclusions or limitations of liability, or any of the disclaimers or warranties above, such exclusions or limitations will not apply to you, but only to the extent that such exclusions or limitations are not allowed. In such case, such exclusions or limitations shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
- The Society will not sell or provide your personally identifiable data to third parties.