London Evening Meeting – May 2018: A Global Macro-Economic View through the Prism of Brexit
Who can attend:
Attendance is normally restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us to request a guest pass.
A Global Macro-Economic View through the Prism of Brexit.
The session will be in the format of a panel discussion chaired by Colin Cartwright (Partner, Global Investment Practice, Aon).
The panel participants will be:
- Luke Bartholomew (Investment Strategist, Economics and Thematic Research Team, Aberdeen Standard Investments)
- Jon Cunliffe (Asset Management Chief Investment Officer, Charles Stanley)
- Seema Shah (Global Investment Strategist, Principal Global Investors)
5.00 p.m. – Registration and Refreshments
5.30 p.m. – Start of meeting
6.45 p.m. – The meeting is expected to end following questions and answers
6.45 p.m. – 7.30 p.m. – Refreshments will be served
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.
Please note that initial maximum attendance is capped FIVE per Member organisation as capacity at the venue is limited. This is on a first come first served basis. Any names in excess of five will be placed on a waiting list and we will be in touch if it proves possible to accommodate them.
As always, in the event of the expected attendance exceeding the capacity of the venue, we reserve the right to decline bookings.