SPP Conference Month 2021: Session 3 – How Large Funds Manage their Investments – views from the BT Pension Scheme, the West Midlands Pension Fund and the Pension Protection Fund – 16/9/21
Who can attend:
Attendance is restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address and job functions on the bottom of the booking form.
How Large Funds Manage their Investments – views from the BT Pension Scheme, the West Midlands Pension Fund and the Pension Protection Fund
- Rachel Brothwood, Director of Pensions, WMPF
- Barry Kenneth, CIO, PPF
- Wyn Francis, CIO, BT Pension Scheme
Chair – Natalie Winterfrost, Law Debenture Pension Trustees
9 am – Start of session
10.15 am – Meeting ends
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.