SPP Cross-Disciplinary Panel Discussion: Covid-19 – Industry Reflections
Who can attend:
Attendance is normally restricted to staff of SPP Member organisations. However, if you would like to attend as our guest, please contact us and we will consider this.
When booking for more than one person, please ensure that you add each individual email address. In addition to using the booking form, you can also book via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the Panel Discussion will be “Covid-19 – Industry Reflections”. We are expecting discussion to cover both DB and DC.
- Paul McGlone (Partner, Aon) – Chair and Actuarial perspective
- Bob Campion (Head of Fiduciary Management, Charles Stanley) – Investment management perspective
- Claire Carey (Partner, Sacker & Partners LLP) – Legal perspective
- Barry Mack (Director, Muse Advisory) – Administration perspective
- Edward Levy (Director, The Law Debenture Pension Trust Corporation plc) – Professional trustee perspective
- Bob Alsop (Corporate Finance Partner, Crowe U.K. LLP) – Covenant assessor perspective
10.00 a.m. – Start of panel discussion followed by Q&A
11.15 p.m. – Event end
- PMI: 1¼ hours under the PMI CPD Scheme
- Solicitors Regulation Authority: 1¼ hours (Reference 464329)
- Actuarial Profession: Attendance at this meeting could be considered towards the 10 hours external CPD required under the Actuarial Profession’s arrangements.