SPP / PMI half-day pensions seminar followed by PMI-Scotland AGM 2018
We are pleased to invite you to a half-day pensions seminar run jointly by the SPP and PMI in Scotland.
Details of the topics and speakers are provided below.
The cost of the seminar, which includes a buffet breakfast and lunch, is £25 per attendee.
The seminar will also be followed by the PMI-Scotland Annual General Meeting. All attendees are welcome to attend.
We expect demand for this seminar to be high and numbers will be limited to 40 delegates. So, please register your interest as soon as possible by e-mailing – ScottishPMI@Barnett-Waddingham.co.uk. You will be sent an acknowledgement and details of how to make payment for the seminar.
- What’s happening at PMI?
- Scottish Rate of Income Tax, and the recent Sustainable Growth Commission Report
- The DB White Paper and IORP II
- Brexit update – less than one year to go
- Governance and 21st Century Trusteeship, including an update on PASA projects
- Cyber Risk and Wider Information Security (including review of implementation of GDPR on 25 May 2018)
- Lunch and PMI-Scotland AGM
- Close: 13.30
Current speakers include:
- Anne Harper, PMI
- Rosemary Lacey, Pensions Manager, RBS
- Steven Johnston, Barnett Waddingham
- John Wilson, JLT Benefit Solutions
- PC Stuart Ritchie and PS Paul Kane from the Safer Communities team