SPP Conference 2018
Book your places now at the SPP Conference
September 21st, 2018
Bookings are open for the 2018 SPP Conference.
This event is an exclusive benefit for SPP Members and their clients. There is no charge for attendance.
- Dame Helena Morrissey (Head of Personal Investing, Legal & General Investment Management)
- Mark Boyle (Chairman, The Pensions Regulator)
- Jane Higgins (Partner, Allen & Overy)
- Jason Shaw (Counsel, Allen & Overy)
- Adam Jones (Chief Technology Officer, Redington)
- Emma Palfreyman (Head of Software Strategy, Willis Towers Watson)
- A speaker from SmartPensions
We are planning sessions on:
- GMP equalisation, including developments in the Lloyds Bank case.
- Pensions regulation
- New ideas in pensions (panel discussion)
- Tech disruption (panel discussion)
This is a half-day event
0900: Conference begins
1300: Conference ends followed by drinks and canapés.
The Auditorium at:Allen & Overy LLP One Bishops Square London E1 6AD
The Conference carries 3.5 CPD hours
For the full programme, please click here.